Saturday, January 12, 2019

Good Website #4 Blogger


I'm not 100% sure I even need one more review to fufill the assignment requirements, as I already have five posts, but just in case... here we go!!! 

Blogger.com as the name would imply is an intuitive little Internet blogging website that apparently used to be called Blogspot before getting bought out by the world dominators from Google at some point in history. My time with Blogger has truthfully only been the duration of this assignment, but even from that experience alone I can say with decent confidence that the site is of pretty decent quality. It's simple to make a blog, and seems customizable enough to not feel too limiting compared to something like the defaults you have to stick with on a site like Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. It feels very weird that this would be a required course for computer science students... Oh well. Hope the professor sees this and I get my stupid points.

    ReplyDelete